Decision Support Costing solution strengthens your cost development activities by aggregating unit cost data, enabling you to see the entire cost of product lines, populations, contracts, and practitioner groups. You can quickly isolate areas of cost variance, evaluate options for improvement, and focus on monitoring changes and optimizing resources.
Our cost accounting capabilities allow you to:
- Develop costs at the charge item level using RVU, RCC, Volume, DCS (Cost Sum), Ratio of Cost to Actual Charge (RCAC, board markups), Actual Costing and Acquisition Cost methodologies or any combination thereof
- Create sophisticated overhead allocation models for indirect costs
- Use fixed and variable cost identification for strategic and financial modelling
- Develop costs for all provider types
- Develop claims costs for payers
- Perform cost analysis and bench-marking