On-demand reimbursement intelligence
Keep up with changing contract terms
Keeping up with the changing contract terms from both government (e.g. Medicare) and commercial/private insurance is challenging at best and confusing to most.
Harris Affinity Decision Support (ADS) helps facilities achieve superior prospective analysis by illuminating the impact of changing contract terms for various populations served.
Offering on-demand reimbursement intelligence with flexible modeling allows hospital administrators to navigate the ever-changing contract terms throughout the entire revenue cycle.
Side-by-side analysis supports negotiation planning by including unlimited “what-if” scenarios. Other benefits include the ability to:
- Operate in a “sandbox” environment to build and test contract terms, where you can publish those as actual terms (once finalized)
- Automated system processes work around-the-clock to ensure maximum productivity
- Model virtually any contract term (commercial, government, etc.) for easy comparison with past terms during contract negotiations
- Calculate conventional reimbursement of care costs from both patients and insurance
- Evaluate expected versus actual reimbursements and costs by any demographic