Flexible costing drives greater precision
Does your hospital know the true cost of care?
Understanding the true utilization cost—from drugs to high-cost implantable devices—helps hospital administrators make informed decisions, providing the precision needed to manage spending and deliver care services in today’s competitive healthcare environment.
Harris Affinity Decision Support (ADS) organizes clinical, supply chain and reimbursement information into actionable data in order to determine the true utilization cost.
Harris Affinity’s expertise in advanced costing and prospective modeling gives hospital administrators more freedom and flexibility to:
- Choose how to calculate overhead costs (e.g. detail or charge level)
- Group encounters (physician, acute, etc.) across the continuum of care
- Blend cost methodologies across departments down to the encounter level
- Support department hierarchies for multi-entity organizations
- Determine an “actual cost” (cost vs. value of utilization)