Long-term partners you can count on.
Our professional services team has 125 years of combined experience working in the healthcare industry.
Harris Affinity consultants understand the challenges of hospital staffing, administration and system migration because many have worked in a hospital environment.
With licensed systems for use at hospitals across North America, Harris Affinity has a 33-year track record of successful implementations for a wide variety of healthcare organizations, from critical access hospitals to large integrated delivery networks (IDNs), including clinics, hospitals and health systems.
How can we help?
Your Long-Term Partner
In a constantly shifting healthcare environment, it’s important to have a long-term partner you can count on. Harris Affinity provides a variety of professional and consulting services to clients when needs arise. Whether an organization is undergoing a staffing shortage, high turnover, an influx of new staff members or a reassessment of business processes, the Harris Affinity team is here to help. Services include:
In addition to a traditional, on-premise offering, Harris Affinity provides hosting options in a secure data center.
Save up to 60% off standard service rates with Harris Affinity's concierge services. You'll have access to a decision support expert on an as-needed basis, for a set number of hours per month.
A Harris Affinity consultant reviews, evaluates and makes recommendations to ensure your facility is getting the most out of your system, at no cost to you.
Harris Affinity enhances the impact of its software solutions through effective training, best practice implementations and professional consulting services.
One Consultant Through the Entire Implementation Journey
Embarking on a new software implementation can feel overwhelming. That’s why Harris Affinity assigns a dedicated consultant to your organization, so that you’ll have an ally through the entire process—from discovery to go-live—who will have a deep understanding of your unique needs.
- Discovery – Your Harris Affinity consultant walks through your organization’s business processes and tailors the implementation plan to meet your particular requirements.
- Conversion – Harris Affinity can easily convert data from virtually any other system. The four-step data loading process (load, convert, verify, publish) ensures the integrity of your data.
- Testing – Harris Affinity’s three-phase testing (functional, integration and user acceptance) is another way to ensure only valid data makes it to production.
- Training – Flexible training options let you choose between onsite (classroom) or offsite (webinar). Harris Affinity’s train-the-trainer approach has been proven successful in more than 540 deployments.
Many customers hesitate to move to the cloud because they are concerned about data security (especially as it relates to HIPPA), system reliability and accessibility of data. You need not fear; discover the many benefits of moving to the cloud:
- Ease of Use. We manage the environment so you don’t have to. No in-house technical expertise required
- Flexibility. Harris Affinity offers dedicated servers so you have the ultimate flexibility
- Scalability. With our virtual environment, we can scale your system easily as your processing needs change
- Reliability. Hardware monitoring, dedicated IT staff and database administration ensures your system is always ready
- Safety. We provide robust backup and disaster recovery strategies to safeguard your investment
- Security. A dedicated VPN tunnel ensures only you have access to your data
- Cost. Our hosted model is competitively priced to ensure you get the most out of your investment for years to come
Harris Affinity offers dedicated access to a client’s hosted services via a point-to-point VPN tunnel, 24x7x365, to our Austin, TX data center which is certified in many aspects of security. Harris Affinity’s team of IT experts manage and mitigate potential risks, perform routine system reviews to reduce and prevent downtime, and provide reports showing the status of environments and activities performed. This allows clients to focus on patients and health care providers.
Costing as a Service
Instead of having to hire, train and employ a full-time cost accountant to run the necessary costing reports from your facility’s DSS, why not have the experts of that DSS do the reporting and analysis? Not only does this save your hospital a significant expense by eliminating an FTE, it maximizes efficiency by smartly using available resources, which provides peace of mind.
Outsourcing cost accounting services is a huge cost-saver in an environment where every penny counts. It allows you to cut labor costs for non-essential positions so that doctors and nurses can remain on the front lines, where they are needed most. It also maintains access to vital financial data like current and projected operating costs, modeling and budgeting along with the historical data needed to identify trends and patterns that could help shape plans for the future. Take a look at our ROI calculator.
Benefits of Costing as a Service
When your hospital engages with Harris Affinity’s cost accounting services, you receive:
- Necessary financial reports and data analysis used for better decision-making at a reduced cost
- The ability to cut labor costs for non-essential positions without losing out on vital information
- Visibility into current cash flow management along with projected revenues and costs
- A big-picture view of hospital financials for accurate, data-driven decisions
- Peace of mind knowing your facility’s cost accounting needs are satisfied by experts
Save up to 60% off standard service rates
What if you could access a decision support expert on an as-needed basis at a highly discounted rate?
Now you can. Harris Affinity is offering concierge services to all Affinity Decision Support (ADS) customers.
For a highly discounted rate, ADS customers can receive the expert guidance of Harris Affinity’s professional services team; a team that encompasses 125 years of combined decision support and healthcare industry knowledge.
You can engage our team on an as-needed basis, for up to five hours a month. Our subject matter experts will guide you through your specific issue, providing your team with the proficiency needed to come to a resolution, both now and in the future. Benefits of this service include system optimization, process improvement, enhanced Return on Investment (ROI) and:
- Expert Guidance. Struggling with current business processes? Curious about best practices? We’ll share lessons learned from our 25-year track record of successful implementations
- Discounted Rate. Save up to 60% on our standard service rates with a guaranteed number of hours from our ADS subject matter experts
- System Review. Our experts will take a look at how your system is currently set up to ensure that it maximizes efficiency according to your organization’s procedures
- Results. At the conclusion of services, Harris Affinity will provide your team with essential documentation outlining your request and the steps taken to resolve it, for future use
Ready to engage? Simply email us with a summary of the guidance you are looking for, along with your contact number, to start the process. An ADS expert will call you within one business day of receiving the request to create an engagement plan that fits your needs.
Harris Affinity can provide a "health check" on your Affinity Decision Support (ADS) system at no cost to you! HealthChecks are done remotely and can include a discussion around how COVID-19 has impacted your organization.
During a HealthCheck, your Harris Affinity consultant:
- Evaluates current processes, resources and needs
- Makes recommendations for improvement, to increase your organization's return on investment
- Shares the system review with executive stakeholders to plan a path for success
Other Consulting Services
Whether you need temporary or permanent placements due to high turnover, maternity leave or budget shortages, Harris Affinity’s outsourced staffing gives you access to a wide range of skilled experts for your cost accounting and contracting needs.
Eliminate FTE Requirements
Lessen the burden on staff members and the budget by counting on Harris Affinity as your first line of support.
It takes time and technical know-how to present data in a digestible way. Increase the bandwidth of your IT team by allowing Harris Affinity to create custom reports and analytic dashboards for your hospital administrators.