COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES POLICY
Cookies and Similar Technologies Policy
This privacy notice was last updated on December 18, 2019.
Picis Clinical Solutions, Inc. and QuadraMed Affinity Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Harris Affinity”) respects the online privacy of its members and other visitors ("you") to this www.harrisaffinty.com (the "Site").
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting, and they can only be read by that site. Certain features of our Website use session, persistent, and flash cookies.
"Session" cookies are temporarily stored on your hard drive and only last until they expire at the end of your browsing session or after a set time period. Our Website's session cookies are set to expire in 50 months and are required for log in to access secure areas of the Website and to process e-commerce transactions. "Permanent" cookies remain stored on a user's hard drive until they expire or are deleted by a user. We use permanent browser cookies on our Website for log in purposes and to recover certain preferences set for use by you during repeated visits to our Website. They are set to time out within 50 months.
We use local stored objects (or “flash” cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website at: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html
You also may encounter third-party cookies on our Website. Third-Party Cookies are cookies that are stored on your web browser by a party other than Harris Affinity and may gather browsing activity (such as information you have entered or choices you have made) across numerous websites that you visit and across numerous browsing sessions. These cookies also help improve how Harris Affinity’s Websites and services function and perform, customize your interaction with our Websites, and help provide more relevant messaging and marketing communications to you.Harris Affinity is currently using third-party cookies to track and analyze usage. If you wish to delete Third-Party Cookies, you should adjust your browser settings as described in the "CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION" section of this Policy.
If you wish to delete third-party cookies, you should adjust your browser settings as described in the “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section of this Policy.
Harris Affinity also uses third-party ad targeting to display ads for Harris Affinity programs and services that may be of interest to you and to track the performance of the advertisements. This service is able to follow users to third-party websites not affiliated with Harris Affinity and displays ads when users visit those other sites. For example, our Website may use social media cookies to allow you to share content from our Website across your social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. If you browse the internet while signed into a social network, that network may have the ability to collect information about the websites you are visiting, including ours.
If you like more detailed information about first-party and third-party cookies in use on or related to this Website, please contact us. You also may learn more about internet advertising practices and related consumer resources at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/ and http://youronlinechoices.eu/ (if you are located in Europe).
Like most websites, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may passively collect information about your browsing activities using cookies and other automatic data collection technologies, such as Internet tags, or web beacons (clear gifs., pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), and navigational data collection (log files, server logs, etc.), to improve website functionality and analytics.
- Web beacons: These are tiny graphics (sometimes called "clear GIFs" or "web pixels" with a unique identifier that are used to understand browsing activity. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are rendered invisible on web pages when you open a page.
- Social Widgets: These are buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allow you to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or mobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may be received by the third-party that provided the widget and are controlled by third parties.
- UTM Codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL (the "Uniform Resource Locator", which is typically the http or https address entered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website to another, where the string can represent information about browsings, such as which advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
- Application SDKs: These are mobile application third-party software development kits that are embedded in Apps (and are used in may mobile applications). These app SDKs permit the collection of information about the App itself, activity in the App, and the device application on which the App is running.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using one of the methods listed below:
Picis Clinical Solutions, Inc. and QuadraMed Affinity Corporation (“Harris Affinity”)
100 Quannapowitt Parkway Suite 405
Wakefield, MA 01880
Kerry Armstrong, Director of Compliance